At CURE, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. Are you looking for a job that connects your passion with purpose? Come join us!
CURE is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing Team at our Mission Support Center team located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of CURE. This includes being responsible for social media, search engine marketing (SEM), Search engine optimization (SEO), digital asset management, Google Analytics, website updates, and vendor relationships that relate to these areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- In collaboration with the marketing team, formulate and execute content and web strategy
- Support website SEO and backend development (WordPress)
- Utilize search optimization tools to increase performance in and digital landscape growth
- Evaluate and manage all SEO, and provide data to the leadership team
- Participating in client meetings to provide input to the strategy
- Manage website vendor relationships (front-end and back-end)
- Update website with fresh content
- Develop on-page optimization strategies to achieve maximum conversion
- Improve website quality, content optimization, and performance
- Quote and place digital media for marketing campaigns
- Utilize Google Ads, Google Adwords
- Convert impressions into clicks, clicks into donations
- Generate regular reports for business leaders to illustrate progress toward goals
- Review web analytics data to provide feedback to our internal team on performance, analyze visitor behavior and trends to come up with next steps
- Analyze ranking factors that influence search engine algorithms
- Tracking and reporting on campaign success
- Deploy A/B tests and provide actionable insights to improve performance on an ongoing basis.
- Create a content calendar and strategy (not the content itself) for each social platform
- Post on the CURE's platforms regularly
- Cultivates innovative and effective strategies that increase positive company branding and social media reputation, and grow the audience size on each platform
- Run social ad campaigns and reporting on their success
- Research and outreach to influencers
- Maximizes social media traffic through the implementation of outreach campaigns
- Manage Mailchimp account
- Make recommendations for email improvements based on best practices to increase deliverability, open rate, and engagement
- Place content and manage proofing process before sending emails
- Manage and strategize a content calendar for email marketing
- Drive visits to the donation page
- Source software tool for digital asset management
- Create guidelines for using the organization’s digital assets
- Work with storytelling team to upload new content into the library
CORE COMPETENCIES/SKILLS/EDUCATION NEEDED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, E-Commerce or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience or digital fundraising experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, web development tools (WordPress), Email marketing platforms, Paid Search, Marketing Automation tools (HubSpot) Google Ads, and SEO tools
- Results-driven person with an ability to thrive in a team environment
- Marketing Automation HubSpot and CRM experience a plus
- Digital Ad/Analytics Platform Certifications are a plus (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Basic HTML/ CSS experience a plus
- Non-profit fundraising experience a plus
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies, and best practices
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
Beyond examples of previous work, we’d like to get to know who you are as an individual. In your cover letter, tell us your story about why you enjoy social marketing.
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.
Please click here to read our Statement of Faith.
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, and paid time off.