Donor Relations Coordinator
CURE International has an exciting opportunity as a Donor Relations Coordinator at our Mission Support Center located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Donor Relations Coordinator provides administrative and service support for the planning, coordination, and implementation of the Donor Relations program, supporting the Major Donor Representatives with travel logistics, reports, proposals, and event planning and logistics.
Provide Administrative Support for Donor Relations, including:
- Participating in meetings, taking meeting notes, and assigning action items.
- Running and distributing weekly and monthly reports.
- Managing the allocation process, coordinating with the Head of Donor Relations and CFO.
- Manage the mailing list for major donor mailings.
- Assign and manage Donor Relations Asana projects.
- Coordinate with Donor Services and the President’s Office to ensure that all receipts to major donors are accurate and mailed promptly.
Event Planning & Support
- Provide support for President’s Weekend event
- Coordinate with the Manager of Events to include Head of Donor Relations in planning, messaging, materials approval.
- Facilitate the mailing of post-event and year-end pledge reminders.
- Ensure the timely delivery of event mailings/communications.
- Provide event planning and coordination for regional donor events such as champion dinners.
- Provide administrative support for vision trips (CURE Up Close).
Resources and Reports
- Ensure MGO’s have the marketing materials needed to engage with CURE donors, including brochures, thank you cards, annual reports, and other materials as needed.
- Help manage the timely completion of proposals, donor reports, and donor presentations, coordinating with writers/designers as needed.
- Provide research and coordination as needed to secure internal and external resources for donor communications (news, reports, internal memos, CUREkids stories, other resources).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent amount of related work experience.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in major gift development or related field with demonstrated administrative ability.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Salesforce and related reports.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Self-motivated and disciplined work habits.
- Spiritual maturity.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to understand CURE International’s current ministry and history.
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, and paid time off.
CURE International complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com. Persons living with a disability are highly encouraged to apply.